Small Business Saturday
Saturday, November 26 marks the official start of Small Business Saturdays at Stanley. Join us in celebrating all things local and do the most anti-big box shopping you can do by supporting our family of 50+ independently owned businesses. Show your favorite Stanley Marketplace shop, restaurant or service some love by shopping small with us.
Celebrate the kick-off to the holiday season with:
- The Denver Museum of Nature and Science’s Curiosity Cruiser will be at Stanley on the southeast plaza from 10am – 2pm.
- Holiday caroling from Ye Wanton Singers at 11:00 am
- Family-friendly silent disco in the Common Area from 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Neighborhood Music & Theatre students will be performing a variety of classical and popular selections of holiday music from 3:00-4:00 pm in the halls between Neighborhood Music, Create Cooking School, and Mondo Market.
- Roaming Santa at 1:00 pm
- $1 Stanley Photo Booth
- Christmas Tree Farm on the West Lawn
- Stanley’s annual Tour of Trees
- Stanley Marketplace Giving Tree
- Letters to Santa Mailbox
- Stanley Marketplace Small Business Saturday tote bags, made in collaboration with DAVA and Abstract when you shop small with Stanley retailers (while supplies last).
We celebrate a whole month of Small Business Saturdays, so stay tuned for more holiday events and programming through the month of December.
Small Business Saturday Gift Guide:
- Aktiv: Half Zip Comfy for men and women, $130. Built for Cross Country Skiing, this half-zip is perfect for the Denver winter.
- Element Knife Co.: Messermeister Custom Santoku, $89.95. The Messermeister Custom 7″ Kullens Santoku is a popular Japanese chef’s knife with the same versatility found in a traditional chef’s knife. It has a thin taper for maximum precision when slicing vegetables, fish and meat. The handle is slightly smaller than a western Chef’s knife. With edge geometry that is mostly flat, the Santoku is ideal for use on a cutting board.
- Fly Kickbox: Stocking Stuffer Gift Card Packages, starting at $120. Enjoy a $120.00 gift card for $100.00 or $160 gift card for $130.
- Friend Assembly: A friend for your plants, a planter for your friends! $40.
- June Ruby: Wonderland Travel Hand Cream, $10. Conveniently sized for on-the-go usage, Finchberry’s travel hand creams a great for keeping skin hydrated anytime, anywhere. Once a small amount of product is applied, the cream will absorb quickly with no mess. Each tube holds 1 ounce of hand cream.
- Kinesis Pilates: Starter Package of Four Private Lessons, $260. Upon arriving at Kinesis to begin your first private session, the team will check your alignment and set you up to learn the fundamentals of your mind-body practice. Enjoy a free group class valued at $30 if package is purchased on 11/26.
- MindCraft Makerspace: Maltese Gear, $29.95. The puzzle has similar functionality to a gear mixup cube, but this one has even more gears and also features hollow corners, allowing you to see all the way through the puzzle.
- Mr.B’s Wine & Spirits: Old Elk Bourbon, $54.99. This high malt bourbon is velvet soft and deviously delicious, one sip and you’ll be hooked.
- Sterre: Eye Seed Bead Zipper Bag, $45.
- Tattered Cover Kids: Forever Home, $18.99. A heart-tugging story about an abandoned dog who is looking for a forever home — and a boy who finds him!
- Trunk Nouveau: Tokyo Milk Gin and Rosewater Perfume, $49.00. A decadent collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes of Citrus Zest, Rosewood, Mimosa and Mandarin, this gorgeous fragrance is housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with a vintage image of a botanic watercolor. Colorado-made.
- Vibe Wellness: IV Treatment, Treat yourself to a relaxation special to reset and refresh: buy a $100 gift card, get a 2nd $100 gift card for $20 off.