DALÍ ALIVE 10/21 – 1/29, 2023
Grande Experiences presents DALÍ ALIVE, an immersive look into the Salvador Dalí’s life and work, in partnership with The Dalí Museum. DALÍ ALIVE will engage and inspire guests to explore the artist’s life and triumphant accomplishments. A powerful and vibrant symphony of light, color, captivating imagery, stirring soundscapes, and evocative aromas will immerse visitors inside the surreal visions synonymous with the renowned artist. To enhance the DALÍ ALIVE experience, many of the 50+ independent, local businesses within Stanley Marketplace will also present Dalí-inspired activations, from cocktails to menu items to books, gifts and more. The experience opens on October 21, 2022 and runs through January 29, 2023. More information and tickets can be found at The LUME Colorado website.
Complete your immersive experience with Dalí-inspired offerings; from the flavors of Spain to exclusive gifts, there’s much more Dalí fun to be found at Stanley Marketplace.
- Toast the artist!
- Pick up the recipe and ingredients for Dalí’s favorite cocktail the Casanova at Mr. B’s Wine & Spirits; or select from a variety of expertly curated Spanish wines and sherrys to take home.
- Enjoy a sangria-inspired craft seltzer at Cheluna Brewing Co., Colorado’s first Latin-owned Mexican craft brewery.
- Sip on a “Da Líchee” sangria at Chi Lin – a refreshing, Asian-inspired take on the classic Spanish drink that pairs perfectly with the restaurant’s dim sum, ramen, and wok-cooked entrees.
- A feast for more than just the eyes.
- Comida is featuring special, Spanish-inspired menu items, including roasted salty jalapeños and a rotating paella, both of which can be rinsed down with rotating sangrias or house-made horchata cocktails.
- Mondo Market carries Spanish items – like Manchego cheese, chorizo, Marcona almonds, and Manzanilla olives – to create the ultimate charcuterie board.
- Be sure to stop by Churrería de Madrid for some authentic, Madrid-style churros y chocolate – fresh fried churros served with traditional thick drinking chocolate. For some savory bites, enjoy some patatas bravas with various sauces, albondigas en vino, and croquetas de jamón.
- Surreal Souvenirs.
- Boutique shop Trunk Nouveau is hand-curating Dalí Cubes – featuring an assortment of creative gift items inspired by the artist, all crafted by independent makers. The $50 cube is guaranteed to include at least $65 worth of merchandise. Items from the cube are also available for purchase separately.
- Element Knife Co. – which creates handcrafted knives, cutting boards and kitchen accessories – commissioned a local artist to create San Pasqual dolls in celebration of Dalí Alive. San Pascual was a Spanish monk and is the patron saint of cooks and kitchens. Pick one up to watch over your kitchen. Customers who show their Dalí Alive ticket will also enjoy 10% off in-store.
- Vibe Wellness has created a one-of-a-kind t-shirt that features Dalí practicing yoga. And don’t miss out on a multi-sensory yoga experience inside THE LUME Colorado every Sunday in November.