We are proud to host the first annual fundraiser for Street Fundraiser, a local nonprofit community space for boys and young men. Here's a message from them about this event:
Street Fraternity: Is A Place Of Brotherhood And Personal Growth For Urban Young Men (ages 14-25). 90% of our participants are immigrants and former refugees primarily from Nepal, Burma, Thailand, Liberia, Sudan, Senegal, Congo, Rwanda, Somali, Kenya Ethiopia and many other parts of the world.
We provide a safe place and programs/activities such as nightly nutritious meals, Ping-Pong games indoor and other sports activities like soccer, music production studio and lyric writing exercises, homework assistance, workout/Gym classes, computer/social media/video game room, meditation prayerful room and a library.
Our Goal is to:
1) Attract these young men consistent voluntary participation.
2) Gain an understanding of our participants and their backgrounds.
3) Help participants identify their opportunity, challenges and goals.
4) Build our brotherhood and leadership.
5) Develop positive, law-abiding young men who understand how to balance aggression with respect, ethics, and integrity.
This fundraiser is admission free with food, beverages and fun activities provided for kids and adults. Feel free to bring friends family members to donate and support our organization. We will be accepting Cash donations, Checks, and Credit Cards. Please remember that your donations are completely tax deductible and you will be provided a receipt with our tax ID.