This is an easy and wonderful way for those who are able to help people and families (and pets) in need this holiday season.
Here's how it works:
1. Visit our Giving Wall near the community area at Stanley between November 20 and December 13.
2. Select one or more gift tags from the Giving Wall.
3. Each gift tag includes the name or names of a person or a family who's a client of the Aurora Housing Authority - Colorado or the Denver Housing Authority, people who may not receive gifts this holiday season without your support.
4. Follow the instructions on the tag or tags you've chosen to purchase a gift or gifts valued at around $25 for the person or people on your tag. We'd love for you to purchase gifts at our locally owned Stanley businesses, but you certainly don't have to.
5. Wrap the gift(s) you buy, and then securely attach the Giving Wall tag -- this is important for making sure your gift reaches the right person.
6. Drop off the wrapped gift(s) at SquadronCo, on our mezzanine level above Mondo Market Colorado and in between Clementine's Salon & Skin Care and MindCraft makerspace.
Please make sure your gift is delivered to Squadron Co. before December 13. Our friends at AHA and DHA will collect the gifts you donate and deliver them to people and families in need this December.
Over the past two years, Stanley patrons and businesses have donated gifts to more than 600 people in need. We are so appreciative of your generous support.
This year's Giving Wall is motorized (!) and includes a lovely photo op for all our Giving Wall supporters -- we look forward to seeing lots of your photos in front of our Giving Wall door. Please use these hashtags when you share your photos online:
THANK YOU in advance for helping us help others. We are honored to be part of such a giving community.